Employment-based Visas, Applications & Petitions
• "Green Cards"
• E-2 Investor Visas
• H-1B Non-immigrant Visas
• L-1A Intra-Company Transferee Visas
• Extension of Stay (Including B-2, E-2, H-1B, L-1A)
• Labor Certification Applications
• Employment-Based Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident
Family-based Visas & Petitions
• "Green Cards"
• Family-based Immigrant Petitions
• Family-based "Green Cards" (Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident)
• Marriage-based Immigrant Petitions
• Marriage-based Removal of Conditions
• K-1 Fiancé Visas
Other Areas of Immigration & Naturalization Law
• I-765 Application for "Work Permit" (Employment Authorization)
• B-1 & B-2 Visa Extensions
• Consular Processing at U.S. Consulate or U.S. Embassy
• DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
• Responses to Requests for Evidence (RFE)
• Applications for Naturalization and Citizenship
• U Visas (for victims of certain crimes)
Deportation/Removal Defense in Immigration Court
• Cancellation of Removal
• Voluntary Departure
• Adjustment of Status
Other Areas of Law /Legal Services
• Freedom of Information Requests (FOIA Requests)
• Traffic Violations
• Background Checks
The USCIS has repeatedly stressed the importance of consulting with an immigration attorney, and avoiding being scammed by "notarios" or "immigration consultants". Beware of fraud and deception and any offers of "legal assistant" from people who are not licenses attorneys. In the U.S., notarios can have no legal background and cannot legally practice law or represent you unless they are also licensed attorneys. Anyone claiming they can expedite your case should NOT be trusted. A case may be delayed and damaged by "notarios" and may result in a denial and deportation.
CONTACT US for additional information.
Law Offices of Hilary Smith, LLC
1827 Powers Ferry Road, SE, Suite 1-200
Atlanta, GA 30339
• HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL •
Please contact our office at (404) 418-8989 to make an appointment to discuss whether you or your family member qualifies for a specific benefit, and which documents that would best support that application or petition.